Attire.
- Orange band tee
- Any comfortable bottoms
- White gloves
- Black shoes
- Black socks
Here is a reminder of your holiday schedule(main band).
- 17th March (Wed), 9am-5pm
- 18th March (Thurs), 9am-5pm
- 19th March (Fri), 9am-5pm
- 20th March (Sat), 8am-1pm
- 19th March (Fri), 1-3pm
- 20th March (Sat), 11am-1pm
This is another note to the band. I am sick and tired of people coming late. You all are just taking advantage of the situation. Just because I do not pump all of you, you all take it for granted, and take your own sweet time to stroll into the band room. I appreciate the discipline shown in the majority of you by coming punctually for practices. However, we are one band, and hence, we have to progress together. Even if majority is punctual, the band will not be good as there will always be a minority that will always be late.
I am telling all of you now.
I'M SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS RUBBISH.
From next practice onwards, practice will officially start 10 mins before the actual timing on your schedule. That means, practice will start at 8.50am for the next 3 practices this week for attendance taking. Latecomers WILL HAVE PUNISHMENT. I seek the cooperation and understanding in this added measure, as I do not have time to waste on dealing with this kind of disciplinary issues at this crucial point of the year when it is so close to 10th april. SLs, please inform your respective section mates about this.
See you guys then.
Your Official Drum Major
No comments:
Post a Comment