Thursday, March 04, 2010

Band practice

Hi guys. A few things to take note.

Next band practice
Date: 6th March(Saturday)
Attire: Blue Band T-shirt + PE pants
Additional things: Gloves + Scores + Cap/Sunglasses(optional)
Those who have lost their gloves are to pay Mr Chiang $1 for a new pair and remember to memorise the scores that you currently possess. I would need everyone to be present, as we are taking your sizes to make the new uniform for the SYF. If you are unable to attend practice due to some very urgent valid reason, please call Mr Chiang to explain yourself personally.

I would like to have the cooperation of the whole band to have FULL ATTENDANCE from now on. It is each one of you that will determine how the band will be like on 10th April. SYF is coming up and your exams are over. So could I have a bit more effort and enthusiasm? I want you guys to perform your best, so please try to understand.

Help to spread this message to all band members. Thanks

Your Drum Major

No comments: