These 2 messages are from Mr Chiang.
1. Mr Chiang would like EVERYONE to listen to recording of the Gold and Gold with Honours bands of SYF 2007. Everyone ought to know how the Gold and Gold with Honours bands sound like. Please listen to them and know your own standard as compared to those Gold and Gold with Honours band.
SYF 2007, Gold and Gold with Honours Bands Recording
2. To whoever the imposter is, whether he (it?) is band member or non band member. With all these comments you have made, Mr Chiang would like us to remove the tagboard.
For the sake of everyone else in the band, I shall not remove the tagboard YET. I do hope you can give yourself a bit more dignity and integrity and stop impersonating others. No point impersonate James or Me. Moreover, you can say whatever you would like to say about me as long as you don't implicate family members. I don't see a need in doing this. Unless you yourself are a poor little useless brat that doesn't have parents to teach you, all these basic manners.
I seriously do not hope to see the scenario where the teacher(s) need to call you out from class (if you are from mshs) and get the necessary discplinary action. If you think we are just trying to scare you, you can definitely jolly well try. We do not want to disclose your information yet so I do hope you respect everyone else who use this blog and tagboard. By the way, if you want we can disclose your information anytime. From what service provider you are using to what Operating system or even what resolution is your computer screen and of course which area and your exact address, we have all the information. As long as you are in MSHS and we have your address it is not difficult to know who you are. So stop impersonating others and comment things that are only showing how ill-mannered you are.
*If you are a band member and you hate me. Just go ahead and hate me. ^^. My job here is to make sure you play well. As long as you play well and get good results for SYF, I don't really care whether you hate me or not. That's what I told all the schools that I teach, so if you don't know. I am hereby informing you about this fact.
3. To all main band members, please work hard for SYF! Do work towards Gold with Honours!! Let's work hard together! ^^
fredy
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment