Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hi guys,
Great job guys for the entertaining performance at Botanics Garden performance! It was really entertaining and its really fun to play with you guys! Although it was sunny and happy on one end, the storm is on the other end. It is really disappointing when someone told me that he lost his saxaphone ligature, which cost about $100. Next, someone tripped onto my section's bas trombone and what happened? The bell was dented and the slide too! Making it not suitable to use! Lastly, a trumpet is spoilt when someone kicked the trumpet and cause its first valve to be stuck and cant move. The repairman would come tomorrow. If one of them cant be fixed, the person who damage would buy a new instrument for the band and the band will get it! I am really disappointed regardless of your entaintaining performance. The instruments are not ours please take care of them! I know of some people who do not care about their own instruments and knock their instrument carelessly when loading up the bus! I would discuss with the teachers and the exco about punishing those who do not take care of instruments, the next time when someone do not take care of their instruments.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do some reflection! Especially those who are guilty of not taking care of your instruments! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I shall not embarass those who do not take care of the instruments here by stating their names. However, if I see anyone not taking care of your own instruments, I will NOT HESITATE TO EMBARASS you here and in front of the whole band! Get that in!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Band practice would be on Wednesday 23/7/08. Please dont disappoint me on that day! Behave! I will not hesitate to punish and drag the whole band prac if you guys give any problems to Mr Chiang or to any of the teachers-in-charge! So watch out.

Watch it you guys! Dont get too far and cross the teachers' limit! I will give double the punishment for SLs and Exco. So, its 4 times the punishment if you are both SL and Exco. Thats all for today......

James

No comments: