Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hi guys,

I know everyone is feeling the heat and stress of the concert. Today's practice was a full day practice. But you all should know that the majors have been the most tired and stressed up ones(especially sec 4 majors) for opening the Band Room every single day

We have exactly 17 days left to the concert! Everyone strive harder to greater heights.

I think that we should all do our part so that we can sound good during the concert and that others will come to our next concerts in the near future. This is the final stretch for some of you. Just put your studies as 2nd priority for a while and Band as your main focus and after that last stretch you will get a very long break in preparation for your Mid-years.

I believe no one would want to disappoint their friends when they come to the concert by playing horribly. Everyone should play a part. A Band is a team, not a soloist work.

I hope everyone can do their best in upcoming performance(s)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

James Onggo.
(Edited by X)

No comments: