Hi everyone,
Please take note that this Saturday's practice on 15/3/08 will be from 8am to 1pm as usual. There will be no changes in the Saturday's practices until further informed. (Where Mr Chiang said the practices would be pushed to late afternoons)
I thank everyone for sacrificing their time to come for Band practices these past few days. I know practices from 9 to 5 really does drain your mind, soul and body. So I really appreciate everyone for sacrificing your time off to come and practice. All the efforts will not be put to waste if we continue working hard to the Concert in April!
On that topic of the April Concert! We have only about a month left to it. Many things are still being rushed through and I hope everyone can still sacrifice a little of their time to come back and practice still during school days. Or perhaps SL's would hold sectionals and inform you about it.
Only about a month left to the Concert!
Jiayou everyone!
Xing Hao.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment