Tomorrow's finally the day that we have been working so hard for! Everything is already in place now, and it is up to every single one of you to give the best show that you can give to the whole school.
Honestly, after seeing the band's performance on our very last rehearsal(wed) before the display, you guys far exceeded my expectations. Except for a few minor mistakes here and there, I think that the overall performance is quite well done. I hope you guys can keep up with the good work, and give your very best for tomorrow's performance.
Remember, every single one of you play an important part in the whole display. If anyone makes a mistake, it will cause the whole band to look bad. Therefore, I will need the entire band to be very clear of what they are suppose to do. I will require the cooperation of the WHOLE BAND to remember your steps extremely clearly. If everyone is able to accomplish that, mistakes made will be minimised tremendously. And, so long as all of you guys remember what you are supposed to do, everything will go according to plan. I hope all of you will give your 110% tomorrow.
A few reminders to take note.
- Reporting time: ASAP, latest by 7am
- Attire:
- Black Band Polo T-Shirt (If you do not have it, please get a full black polo tee)
- Dark Blue Jeans (comfortable enough for the turning and marching in the formations)
- Black Belt
- Black Leather Shoes
- Black Socks
- White Gloves
Please remember to bring your normal school attire as you are expected to be in your school uniform for lessons after the display. I do not wish to see anyone late. If you can come earlier, please do come earlier and prepare.
There will be band practice in the afternoon tomorrow, starting from 2.30pm. I will need all of you to bring your own rags tomorrow. Please do not be late. SLs, make sure this announcement is being forward to your section members. Anyone else who sees this announcement, please also spread it to other band members. Thanks
ALL THE BEST FOR TOMORROW! I AM SURE WE WILL DO IT AS ONE BAND!
your drum major
No comments:
Post a Comment