Hi Guys,
The results that were posted yesterday has some errors and now everything has been rectified.
3 things to clear here.
1st: Every level has different criteria and different strictness. Thus the ranking now is according to level.
2nd: Joshua and Darren are both not included in this audition ranking.
3rd: If you have any problem with the results, please find Mr Chiang. Don't ask me why this and that, I won't know cause I am not the one auditioning you all. So please kindly direct all your questions to Mr Chiang. ^^
In any case, Good job and well done to everyone. I am very impressed by the audition results and I hope you all can continue to work hard if not maintain it!!
Very good work by all of you! This is the result of working hard!
Sec 4:
Sec 4 Band Camp Audition results
Sec 3:
Sec 3 Band Camp Audition results
Sec 2:
Sec 2 Band Camp Audition results
Once again! Good Job! Now practise hard for the concert!
Fredy
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment