I have added the achievements for MSSB for SYF since 2001.
Please take note we are a bronze band since don't know when till 2001.
After having Mr Lin (our music director) in the later part of 2002, the band improved tremendously and achieved Silver Award in 2003 (there was no GwH back then, Gold award score was much higher back then). Then in 2005, the band improved and achieved the Gold award after the very First gold Maristband has achieved almost 40 years ago.
The band welcomes Mr Chiang (our conductor) to the family of Maristbands in late 2005. As part of the Alumni of MSHS, he brought the band to another Gold award in SYF 2007.
This year 2009.
The Singapore Youth Festival 2009 Central Judging (Concert Band). What will we achieve?
Will we be sustaining the Gold Award? or Will we be achieving a much better award, Gold with Honours.
EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON ALL OF YOU.
We have worked hard for the past 3 months
and now...
31 days left.
Bear with us, and work hard. just these 31 more days.
Let me tell you, ALL the Alumni Band members are very concerned about you all. VERY CONCERNED. As some of you may know, the Alumni Band has achieved some good results over the years, we do hope Main Band can continue in getting good results for SYF and do us proud. MSSBA has done it. Now it is MSSB turn.
No matter what you all get, MSSBA will be behind and support this Main Band. Afterall, all of us are from one band, the Maristband.
So let's practise a little harder and achieve what we are targeting on. Be it Gold or Gold with Honours. Let's just work towards it.
So I hope everyone will buck up and practise a little harder than normal. Nobody likes to scold all of you (I personally dislike doing that), all you need to do is just practise your part and make sure you all do whatever we tell you all to do. I am sure you won't get scolding if you did all those.
I like the 2 lines that your DMs has told me today. Both said almost the same stuffs. I wonder how many people do think like them. I am 100% agreeing to the both of them. 100% cause that's what I told myself when I went for Competitions with MSSBA.
"I want to go on stage and play and walk off the stage without any regrets." ~Joshua~
"Put in 100% hardwork, perserverance and all and play to your best without regretting" ~James~
Enjoy and cherish the remaining 31 days of practices with everyone in this band. After this, the band will not be the same anymore.
Fredy
~Everything lies in you, you choose, you do it, you finish it without any regrets. MSSB is made up by you, and you create "MSSB"~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment