Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Hi guys,
Its the practice break! I hope that everyone of you are practicing your instruments.By the way, are the games fun?? Well, the sec 3 had fun. I think it is because they threw water bombs at you guys right? Anyway, you guys dont be sad because your turn of throwing water bombs at your juniors next time would come too! So, just look foward to it. Haha!

Also, Xing Hao will be posting the pictures of the games day soon, so be prepared to see yourself wet, half-naked etc. Well, I know that some of the challenges were kind of retarded, like the one where you have to count the green beans and putting your face into the flour to get the M&N chocolates, but I hope that you guys had fun doing those stupid things.

Another thing: I almost fell sick that day when you guys threw water at me! SO UNFAIR! I was like wet from head to toe! My shoes were like drenched! You guys were in cahoots! :( But hey, that was part of fun right?

Lastly,
Reminder: There will be a scales test when you all come back from the break.

Well, thats it for today. Wish you guys a happy holiday.

James

No comments: