Thursday, December 09, 2010

The LAST warning to the band

All MSSB members,

I guess the teachers and I have made things very clear about the cleanliness and instruments but we do not see all these being followed.


1. Every band practice, Teachers, Majors have been asking you all to keep the band room clean but this is what we have

what's the thing that make it worst? Eat in band room and never throw it away.


2. Percussion section, Mr Chiang, Teachers and I have made it very clear that all percussion sticks must be kept and timpani must be covered? Why am I still seeing these?



Percussion, just for your information, these sticks (not only those you all have seen) were on the floor or lying somewhere on the floor. My primary perc put it aside for you all this way. Now, I have put them (not only what you have seen in the picture) nicely on the drumset, marimba and xylophone. I clearly want to see ALL sticks to be in the bag RIGHT after EVERY band pract from now on.

3. Teachers and I have made it very clear, NO INSTRUMENTS (except for percussion) IN THE BAND ROOM ITSELF. ALL wind instruments are supposed to be stored in Band store but what are these?











QMs, you all should know about this policy, I don't see WHY you all never check on this and allow this kind of thing to happen AGAIN. The tuba is borrowed up from Primary school but if something was done in one of the Tuba slot, this Tuba can be slotted into that slot. QM, please re-arrange the Tuba slot

---

THIS WILL BE MY LAST WARNING TO ALL OF YOU.


We DO NOT want to see all these happening AGAIN.

Majors and QMs, please take necessary actions to prevent all these from happening again before we take actions on our side.


fredy
Maris Stella Symphonic Band

No comments: