Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TAGBOARD Removed!

Tagboard will be removed until further notice.

Those people who spam, we have your IP address. If such act is still persistent. ALL SPAMMERS WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS BLOG. That means you can't even visit this site at all. For those who think we can't trace / hunt you down, please think again. We have record of your information (home address and others). It is not that difficult to find out WHO YOU ARE using your IP address.

I personally do not want to implicate the whole band with such immature act but I will do that if these people choose continue to carry on (even after the tagboard is installed back).

So this is the very first warning and at the same time the LAST warning to ALL those newcomers in band.

Fredy

1 comment:

Tada! GSQ1 said...

How to add or remove tagboard? I want it on my blog too :)