Friday, August 07, 2009

National Day Performance

Hi guys.
Thanks for cooperating with me, following the things that I asked all of you to do. The performance for the national anthem and the school song was not bad, but not very well done either. I hope all of you will take this as a lesson. Whenever there is sectionals, please concentrate and practise hard so that you will be able to play. I understand that sometimes all of you are very tired, so 1 or 2 breaks is/are allowed. However, I have seen sections who slack a lot and having a lot of breaks. I personally do not like and do not want to punish all of you in any way. So, please cooperate with the majors when we issue out instructions and make sure you guys do it. Will it be possible for you guys to do it? Now, just concentrate in improving yourself, so that you will not be a burden of the band.
Attendance is another big problem. Can all of you make sure you yourself come for every single band practice unless you have a valid reason? Can i trust all of you not to purpously skip band practices?(i know some of you are already doing that) If the band is able to cooperate, it will be much easier for the EXCOs, teachers and Mr Chiang. REMEMBER! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU MAKE UP THIS BAND! IT IS UP TO YOU TO EITHER BRING THE NAME OF MSSB UP OR DOWN!


Next band practice is on Saturday(tomorrow), 8th august, 8am-1pm. Remember, you are only excused if you have a valid reason. SLs, control your sections please!
See you then~



Your Drum Major

No comments: