Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ok... from the response of the number of people going to China, I seriously dont know whats going to happen. Currently, there are 21 main band members and 2 sec 4s who wants to go for the trip. This number is not confirmed yet because there are still a lot of sec 2 (those from camp who havent reply) So, there are still 13 ppl not going. I am not going to persuade or anything but just an advice: it is seriously more fun to go overseas with friends than with your family. Do not take this to heart because I know there may be ppl who disagree with me. Anyway, these are the details:

Date: 15 to 24 Nov
Fee: $300(Singaporeans)
$1000(Non Singaporeans and PRs)

Final time to confirm would be tomorrow morning. I may or may not walk around to ask you guys. So those who wants to change your minds or those who wants to give me your reply, please tell me by tomorrow morning latest. If not, you will have to go and Mrs Tey yourselves. Lastly, a Nil reply is needed.

Cheers,
James ^^

No comments: