Friday, April 04, 2008

Haiz... Why do you all want to get punished? Really, I dont want to punish you all but you are like making look like a FOOL! I told everyone clearly to keep your instruments and clear up the band room. However, all of you did not get that into your head and most of you (especially 2nd row) just lazed around and did nothing. Then, i went up to the podium again to convey the message even clearer but you all did not give me the chance to do so. I have been standing on the podium for like ~5 mins, and you all just kept doing your own stuff... Do you know that you all really made me like a FOOL!? I can still remember the scene and I know who kept quiet to recieve my message and who did not... I think you all should do a reflection of what you all did. I really did not want to punish you all but I really "buay tahan"...

On a serious note... I know I made a mistake of punishing the sec4... which I am not supposed to do. However, I did this because I have to be fair to all and it would be unfair if I punish only the sec 1,2 and 3 because most of the sec4 were also not keeping quiet... I really do not mind if you dont give me respect as a individual, but I want everyone to wait quietly for the message to be conveyed by any of the Majors standing on the podium... SORRY to all sec 4 who kept quiet but were punished(especially the Majors! SORRY!)I know some of you called me "siao" after I punished you all and I know WHO! But, i would not say the individual by names. I also know some of you all have been calling the Majors DOGS or asking the Majors, "Am I your dog?" This is the most insulting words that I have heard. However, still, I will not say names.
TO THOSE WHO THINKS THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE MAJORS, THEN TELL THE TEACHERS-IN-CHARGE! YOU BE A MAJOR LAH! You all think it is easy, issit?

Next, these are warnings to the following sections...
1. percussion section.
2. clarinet section.

Firstly, I want to warn the percussion section about their attitude. I really dont know why but whenever I enter the Band Room during band practice, the percussion section would either be slacking or playing some ball game. You all think you all very good, issit? Well, you all are not. sometimes, when Mr. Chiang ask you all to play something, you all still cant play! I really hope that you all will change your attitude. One more thing, PLEASE DONT MAKE FUN OF OTHERS, EVEN IF THEY ARE ABNORMAL IN ANY WAY. (Eg. Size etc.)

Secondly, I also want to warn the clarinet section for making Albert to be very angry. I really hope that you all will take sectionals seriously and listen to your respective section seniors! Clarinet section, if you make Albert do what he did today again, I will make you all sorry!

Lastly I really dont want what hapened today to be repeated tomorrow. Please move quickly when setting up for the combined rehearsal. I believe in the phrase "History will not repeat itself", and i hope that you all will behave in front of the Chinese Orchestra.

Tomorrow will be a better day...

J.O

No comments: