YES!
MSSB, WE GOT OUR GOLD THAT WE WORKED SO HARD FOR!
I love you guys in MSSB, you really made my day.
We are a GOLD BAND STANDARD now.
Now i would like to thank certain people.
First and Foremost,
I would like to thank : The teachers-in-charge of band, Mrs Justina Tey, Ms Joanna Lee, Mr Wu Yao Quan, MR LIN! For coming down of his own accord to help us with our intonation problems. And of course, our sec 4's who would be passing out soon, Especially to the excos of sec 4, and our sec 4 Band Major and Drum Major : Chien Teng & Garrett! And the alumni who was supporting us all this while.
AND ALL OF MSSB!
And of course, how could we forget...
Our dear,
MR ADRIAN CHIANG!
Who took time off this period of time to spend all his time in MSSB, patiently teaching us and leading us to our Gold Standard.
Now, I would like to emphasize a few points.
Today, when I went for band, i only saw like 70% attendance.
We are a Gold Band now, Would you want other people to say that Maris Stella High, a GOLD STANDARD band, has poor attendance.
Don't give me excuses that SYF is over, I want to have a break,
Don't you think its very selfish to the others in the band, especially Mr Chiang?
We come down all the way to school for you,
Only to realize that the attendance sucks?
You are really being selfish to the rest of the rest of the band who sacrificed their time and who really WANT to play and do something for the band.
And for those who came late today, was oversleeping a really good reason? Do you know what time people who opened the Band Room came today? Ren Xian and Mrs Tey came at 7 am you know? If they could make the sacrifice to come early, why not you? Furthurmore, we extended todays practice starting time by an hour.
Band, im not really scolding you guys, I just want you to know that,
We are really a GOLD BAND now, i don't really like to emphasize on that, but if not, you guys would not realise that as a Gold Band, our responsibilities has increased, We want to maintain our GOLD standard in 2009 too.
So guys, I really appeal to you all, please listen to Mr Chiang, and try to cooperate along with the band and everyone else.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are currently preparing for next Friday's Sports Day.
We are playing Rainbow Breeze March, Best Friend's March and Pomp & Circumstance.
Please cooperate with everyone.
The next band practice is Wednesday, I really hope to see everyone there.
Remember band! We are a gold standard, lets do what a gold band does!
I love you all.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment